hey all
I'll be presenting FreeVlog and Videoblogging in general
at the SoHo Apple Store for their Made on a Mac workshop series.
Please pass this along to anyone you think would be interested in
learning videoblogging in NYC...

Thursday, November 17th 6-8pm
and
Tuesday, December 6th 6:30-8pm

Apple Store SoHo
103 Prince Street
New York, NY 10012
(212) 226-3126
http://www.apple.com/retail/soho/map/

How to get here: The Apple store is located on the Northeast corner of
Prince Street and Greene Street.

>From the R and W subway lines: Exit Prince Street stop. The store is
two blocks west.

>From the C and E subway lines: Exit Spring Street stop. The store is
located five blocks east and one block north.

>From the #6 subway line: Exit Spring Street stop. The store is located
four blocks west and one block north.

--
me: http://ryanedit.blogspot.com