>From the other end of the spectrum, I try to keep my videos under 5
minutes or 5MB. Although the numbers are getting smaller, not
everybody is on cable/dsl/free or acquired wi-fi.

I think that some vloggers have files that are huge because they don't
know how to compress a video for other types of viewers. I don't
object to large file sizes, if you have content that requires it. I
fully support that. I just can't view it.

Some vloggers want a certain level of video quality and that does
require a high speed connection & viewers.

Yet, I hold out the candle for those that can create video content
that is accessible to a spectrum of viewers. There is no shame in the
under 5MB game. It can be a creative challenge if you work it right.

As always, it isn't the size of the tool but what you do with it.

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com