Looks dang good from what little I can see, talk to the Hollywood-ites
if you must but please, please, please talk & video to independent
bands, lone voices and the un-definables. There is so much good music
here that is just waiting for you to knock on the door.

Having said that,  you are under no obligation to promote the
aesthetically pretty and/or untalented w/o benefit of technological
assistance. Leave them to the promotion department of a soon to be
extinct recording company.

She who can't carry a tune in a reinforced bucket,

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com