Hello :)

Thanks, sorry about my wibbling, Ive got some kind of social paranoia
problem or something, but this isnt a self-help group so I'll stop
waffling about my defects ;)

Aha thanks for the explanation, now I understand. I'll have a look at
the issue when I get home from work and hopefully find an answer,
there must be an explanation/pattern, looks like diggnation didnt
identify the factors correctly.

Steve of Elbows