From: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jack
Olmsted
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:40 AM
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [videoblogging] Seeking Vlog Tech Citizen Journalist To Cover CES
Preview in New York on 15th

2006 International CES New York Press Preview Tuesday, November 15, 2005, 2-9
p.m.
Bridgewaters
11 Fulton Street
New York, New York
Atop the Fulton Market Building at South Street Seaport

Hot products, hot people and a hot new location! Join us for the annual pre-CES
New York Press Preview for a must-see showcase of new products, end-of-year
analysis, industry networking and, of course, the latest news from the 2006
International CES. Jumpstart your CES coverage with the 2006 Innovations Design
and Engineering Awards honorees, learn the products at the top of the 2005
holiday shopping list and catch the latest technology trends and industry
forecasts.

Who plans to cover this event?
Who will be at CES 2006 in January?

-Jack
http://view-point.blogspot.com

Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.