Hi Ted:

The http://vencoder.pacificwhistle.com/ has just been updated. You can now download a free Flash Movie player (PC or MAC).

Please check.

Regards,

Chris

On 11/10/05, Chris Baudry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Taylor:

It should play in any Flash player. Could it be that the file conversion failed?

Christian Baudry

On 11/9/05, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
It converted easily. But it doesn't play with my Flash Pro 2004. In
what context should it play?
--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster

On Nov 9, 2005, at 5:33 PM, chrbaudry wrote:

> Hi there:
>
> I just created a simple application converting all types of video
> files in the Flash video - .FLV - format.
>
> It is at: http://vencoder.pacificwhistle.com/
>
> Could some of you test it?
>
> For now it is just for files less than 20MB.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian Baudry

Individual Fireant Use