Thank you Andrea

No. I am not receiving a referral bonus for the links. I had to sign up with a
free account in
order to view details. There is so much to read (PR and legal.) Believe the
group would be
more likely to have a informed opinion.

I copied and pasted the URL and did not think to remove id#. You are right this
is the
second time I posted the question. So many posts, assumed I was overlooked. The
410word.com is the first link I used to navigate to the site.

If I want to run my own cell radio station it will run approx $300.00 per
month. I can join
at $20.00 a month (VIP level is revenue sharing level) to interact and
up/download.

I am a little suspect of the offer. If the NFL was not involved indirectly I
don't think I would
have even looked beyond the first page, figuring it might be a scam. Once I
started
following the links and got buried in the pages of details my judgment needed a
second
(or third) opinion.

This all began when I looked "Spotmagic." My self and others have enough
content to
startup and one (1 hour) show in development. The problem then became hosting,
bandwidth, software development, site administrator, lawyer, accountant, and it
snowballed to be financially impractical.

These guys seemed to have it all in one place, I know video and film
production. I lack the
knowledge to evaluate this offer's viability.

I appreciate your reply.

Dave

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>