This is a little screwey if you are counting "views" using FeedBurner's stats.
"Views" according to FeedBurner is how many people have clicked through to the original blog post and passed through FeedBurner's redirect in order to be counted. So its more like, how many people watched a video, read a post, and then decided to travel back to the original.

A rather misleading stat if you ask me...

-Josh