Sent: Sunday, November 13, 2005 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Video guides needed.

Hi Randolphe,
I do a regular tour of the vlogosphere called Vlog Soup.

http://stevegarfield.blogs.com/videoblog/vlog_soup/

I'm up to seven episodes and highlight videoblogs that I like.

Take a look if you haven't seen it yet.

On Nov 13, 2005, at 2:37 PM, Randolfe Wicker wrote:

> Why don't some members on this list share with us a link to a specific
> vlog (especially one from an unknown vlogger they have discovered).
> How many save the link to specific vlogs they like whether they
> download them or not onto their computers or Ipods?

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

Individual Fireant Use