As a WordPress user, which do you recommend?...

http://codex.wordpress.org/Plugins/Technorati

I'd like to make sure that my blog posts show up in Technorati's
tagging system automatically (or with the least amount of work).  I'm
already pinging their services, but I don't see my posts under
"skiing" or "snowboarding".

Any other WP users have a preference?  Thanks.

-Matt
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org