Dear Video-Bloggers,

I'm just beginning to learn final cut express and I imported some
320x240 avi's from my sd300 and edited them and then exported them and
they turned out all teeny-tiny.  It is like they didn't stretch to the
whole screen but stayed 320x240 and then when I exported they went to
160 x 120.

Here's the movie to watch and see what I mean:
http://www.imakethings.com/?p=437

I'm also interested in resizing videos and putting multiple videos in
the same frame.  Anybody have any tricks or tips to help me with
resizing videos in final cut express?  Maybe these two questions have
the same answer!

Thanks

Bre Pettis

http://imakethings.com