Thanks Gena, I knew there was some simple way.  I just hadn't discovered it yet.

It's really a bummer to see you have "a comment" and then you discover it is a meaningless spam posting.
----- Original Message -----
From: Gena
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:54 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Approximating subscribers

To delete spam log into your Blogger account, then open your blog in a
new window. Click on comments and you will see a little trash can on
the bottom left corner. You can toss the blighters by clicking the can.

Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:

> I would like to know how many views a beginning vlogger might get?
How many views would indicate a vlogger building readership after 6 or
10 vlogs?

> I know I view certain vlogs because I have come to know and like
other vlogs by that person.  I am rarely disappointed.

> I know vlogging regularly is important.  However, someone in the
Blip TV chat room said "comments" were the best thing for building
traffic.

> How important is it to be in the aggregators?  In how many?  In what
order of importance?

> Finally, I don't understand why I would get nearly 150 views for my
latest vlog "Waging War on Death" and only one legit comment and one
piece of spam.

> And to add to this laundry list of questions, how do you delete spam
postings?

> Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
>
> Videographer, Writer, Activist
> Advisor: The Immortality Institute