I seem to remember a toy called the PXL2000. It was a video camera
that could record to audio tape. They tried to sell it to the kids
market $100 but video artists got a hold of it and fell in deep love.
It had a wonderful sepia/bw quality.

Ah, memories.

The product was pulled and discarded. I get misty just thinking about
it. So I always keep an eye on the kids market. Never know what
goodies slip past the door.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Who needs an iPod or PSP? The VuGo is coming:
>
>    http://vugo.com/
>
> If you've heard of the VideoNow, Juicebox, etc. it looks quite
similar,
> only this one follows the model of the iTunes store where you buy
> content online and download instead of buying discs or chips.
>
> It says it supports: WMV, ASF, MPG-1, AVI
>
> (Mac software coming soon!)
>
> This looks to pretty much be a toy, because, well... It *is* a toy.
But