Hi folks!

Under Files, I have posted a document I'm calling "Tour De Vloggers,"
which lists each month and who has volunteered to have their city be a
host city for that month.  I had an incredible response yesterday!  If
you would like your city to host a meetup one month each year, please
cnotact me and let me know, from the months available, what month you
would like to host.  I was holding out Boston, hoping I would hear
from Steve G. or someone else up there, since fall is so pretty in New
England, and many people have never gotten to see its splendor...

Check it out!
Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com