Christian Wach wrote:

> There is an RSS 2.0 feed available for the 2002 blog, but what's the
> point? It will never change again. I could provide an XML file with the
> entire blog history, but that wouldn't replicate the experience that I
> like most about the vlog - the excitement of the intermittent appearance
> of content when I launch my client app.

You could write code that allows people to subscribe to a feed that
spits out a new item every X number of days. Give each user a unique URL
so they can control the experience and get the 'trickle effect' you are
after.

I think I've even heard of a service that does this for podcasts which
are 'complete' in a series sense, like yours is.

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...