Call for Submissions
The WYSIWYG Film Festival
Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Since February of 2004, the WYSIWYG Talent Show at P.S. 122 has been the
world's only all-blogger monthly reading and performance series.  This
January, WYSIWYG will present its first WYSIWYG Film Festival, featuring
short films from bloggers in or visiting New York City.  We're now seeking
performers for this show's lineup.

WYSIWYG shows are made up of a set of short pieces, usually readings or
storytelling.  For some idea of what our show's like, feel free to poke
around our website at http://wysiwygtalentshow.org.   For the WYSIWYG Film
Festival, we'd like short films with the bloggers giving a short
introduction and/or wrap-up in person afterwards.  Travelogues,
storytelling, musical performances, cartoons, short dramatic pieces,
whatever -- got any weird ideas?  We're open to your suggestions for what
you'd like to do and how you'd like to perform it!

Requirements:
* You must have a current, regularly-updated blog.
* Videos for the show must be no longer than 8 minutes in length.
* You must be able to present at the show on the evening of Tuesday,
January 24, 2006 at P.S. 122 in New York City.

If selected:
* You must be able to send us your completed video for the show by January
1, 2006 (don't worry – you'll retain copyright and ownership of your
work!)
* You must be willing to help us publicize the show by posting about it a
couple of times on your blog.

To be considered, please send a web link to the video you'd like submit
(or, if you plan to create something new for it, a link to a video you've
produced that will give us some sense of what your style's all about) to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  You can also send a QuickTime or
Windows Media file on CD or DVD to:

The WYSIWYG Film Festival
c/o P.S. 122
150 First Avenue
New York, NY 10009

Deadline for submissions is December 2, 2005.

The WYSIWYG Talent Show
http://wysiwygtalentshow.org

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM