I want to make my feature-length indie movie available for download
for a small fee, say a dollar or two. (On the side, I'm also thinking
about vlogging about the movie, its production, offer scenes, etc.) The
problem is, I don't know if it's even feasible to offer a download for
that little money or if it would be eaten up by bandwidth costs and fees
and end up costing me money.

I see Prodigem is making it possible to charge a fee for downloads.
Does anyone have experience with them? Are there any other places like
this?

I know DivX is a possible route, but I think my no-name movie would
get lost in the crowd...

Any suggestions? Names of hosting companies that would do this sort of
thing?

Thanks,

Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM