Let's Talk Video Blogging (Or Is It Vlogging?)
November 16, 2005
By Stephen Warley

I know some of you are still probably trying to wrap your heads around
blogging and podcasting. Now all of the sudden here comes video
blogging! What is it? What's its potential? Why should you care? Those
are just some of the questions I hope to answer for you...

<http://www.tvspy.com/nexttv/nexttvcolumn.cfm?t_content_cat_id=10>

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM