> Hey Michael, I did upload my files repeatedly (3 times each). Always
> the same problem
> And yes, I do use the desktop app for my uploads. Something's going
> wrong the last days. Do all the others upload files normally?

hey Nick--

as discussed before, OM is still flakey in its service.
they are stretched to the limit.
so sometimes its just not going to work...
id just try again the next day.

you can also use blip.tv for hosting.
its run by some good guys in this group.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>