i'm using powweb for punkcast you get 5GB and
10GB/day bandwidth for $7.77/mth - plus there was
a deal & may still be - that you get 6 months free
if you pay a year up front - so thats 18 months for just
over $100. (please please please clickthru on the link on
http://punkcast.com if interested :))

I run comfortably on 6GB/day on the couple hundred realvid clips
that are on there, nevertheless my m4v's are going on archive.org via
OM.. even if there upload interface is a little wacko at times :)
joly

>I bought 3 years for $300.  It is the "Code Monster" package, but the
>cheapest you can get Dreamhost for is $7.95 per month if you get their
>starter package and commit to two years.
>
>The lowest level package allows for unlimited domain hosting and
>unlimited email addressess.  Monthly bandwith starts at 120GB and
>increases 1GB each month thereafter.  I'm getting over 250GB each
>month and don't come close to that.

             WWWhatsup NYC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM