I cant get that oneto play in quicktime, itunes or anthing else, seems
to be well broken? Is it ok at your end, if so bad upload?

The technical differences between baseline and main are that certain
features that can aid quality/compression are not present in baseline
profile. Baseline doesnt support B slices, weighted prediction, CABAC,
field coding and macroblock adaptive switching between frame and field
coding. I dont think most people need to understand what that means, I
certainly dont understand all of those in detail.

In the same way, there is also a profile called High, which includes
features not found in the main profile, but I havent seen an encoder
that supports high profile yet.

Steve of Elbows

http://www.archive.org/download/PUNKCAST8361___The_Chalets__Love_Punch/8361_the_chalets_love_punch.m4v

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM