Well you want to use as close to pure green (255 green) or pure blue
(255 blue) paint as you can.

There is special paint for such things...but its really expensive.
Cheaper paint can do the job (or so I'm told) ... lighting will be an
important part of the equation too.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM