This is my frustration with trying to work inside a school system and
why I don't even try anymore.  It's ridiculous that they think that
young people aren't capable of doing this stuff by themselves without
anyone's permission.  That being the case why try to control it so
much?  Sure, put video and writing on the internet but how can we
keep it private for the kids security?  Have they never heard of
Blogger, LiveJournal, MySpace, Xanga, etc, etc, etc.? The words,
photos, and videos of young people are all over the internet
already.  Who do they think they're protecting?  It's like pretending
that kids aren't having sex and that telling them about birth control
will only promote the idea.  Give me a break.
Verdi

--
Me: http://michaelverdi.com
R&D: http://graymattergravy.com