FireAnt uses the Quicktime API, so yes you will need to install
Quicktime if you wish to view Quicktime videos (if you have iTunes
then you also have Quicktime).

We are not illegally reverse engineering any codecs, but rather using
the native APIs that support the various codecs/formats.

-Josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM