Wow! I missed this whole discussion up to this point. I have to now catch up. I enjoy the full spectrum of what is going on in the vlogosphere from personal vlogs to more themed vlogs. I tend to lean towards the themed approach myself as it appeals more to my senses. I'll be unveiling a new vlog show in the next couple of weeks that should prove to be fairly interesting. Let's see more people push the envelope as to what this whole vlog experience is all about. Don't stop the personal vlogs. Those are truly gems in their own right.

Anyway, now it is time for me to catch up with this discussion and see how it unfolded.

On a self-promotional note, check out this months "International Documentary" magazine. I wrote an article in there on the Documentary scene in Queens, NY.

Sincerely loving my vlogging experience.

Best,

Lynn

Lynn Lane
Coal River Pictures/SKILLZ DVD Magazine

Vlogs:

"Docmaker on the Go"

"Hip-Hop Vlog"

Coming Soon:
www.Vlogumentarian.com
www.VlogReporter.com

AIVF/IDA

Ring 8 Member
NYC

On Nov 19, 2005, at 5:27 PM, andrew michael baron wrote:

On Nov 19, 2005, at 1:31 PM, Verdi wrote:

> I'm referring to how you have on a number of occasions (recently
> even) made statements about how most everyone who videoblogs just
> does a personal diary kind of thing

Thats true. So what?

> and how you don't understand why
> more people don't do something along the lines of themed content of
> which you are fond.

Show me one place where I say I don't understand why there is not
more themed content. I wish there was, but so what?

> You often lump us into personal diary vs a show.

Bull shit. These are just two of millions of possibilities.

You guys need to show some evidence and stopping ripping shit out of
context, I'm getting really fucking tired of it.

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use