A shameless plug, but one that helps others jump the hurdle of html (which was the biggest thorn in my side for a long time.) This site is best for users who host their own videos but some video hosting services also work with it.
http://freevideocoding.com/

1-- Free Video Coding has just been revised to include FLV capability--just upload FLV files to your website and use our code to embed, link or link to embed.

2-- Capability for MOV poster movie embeds available too.

3-- All formats have option now to link to embed--very very cooooool. Choosing this option cuts any preloading crap that happens before viewers click play.

I also have sample files available online for those who are unsure exactly how it works.  http://freevideocoding.com/

Nerissa

Nerissa Oden

http://TheVideoQueen.com/blog.html
http://FreeVideoCoding.com
http://FreeMediaGuide.com
http://FreeVideoEditing.com

Where do Women get answers to their video questions?