Fucking forget it Andrew.  You don't get it.  You don't seem to want
to get it.  I doubt you ever will get it.  This thread has truly
become a comedy of your inability to even conceive that people could
read your words and get from them something other than what you
intended.
-Verdi

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM