I'm not a big fan of the new Google Reader, but I think it is
important to offer a 1-click subscribe button for it since Google is
beloved by most Internet users.  It is my assumption that average
users are more likely to relate to a Google link than a Bloglines or
Yahoo.  Personally, I offer links to each along with a direct
FeedBurner link.

Here is the Google Reader code...

http://www.google.com/reader/preview/*/feed/http://feeds.feedburner.com/ridertech

Oh, I also noticed an increase in iTunes subscribers when I changed my
FeedBurner layout to the "Podcast" theme rather than the "ClearFeed"
theme.  The Podcast theme offers a 1-click subscribe for iTunes.

-Matt
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "BevSykes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anybody tried the google reader?  I'm finding it much easier to
use than FireAnt, though it is much less versatile, I realize, but it
seems to be the nice plain-vanilla tool that works for me.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM