Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 7:26 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Videospider

Have you seen videospider?

<http://www.videospider.it/>

I wrote up a blog post about them.

"Sunday, November 20, 2005
I've requested that videospider remove my content
I just found Videospider yesterday. They are charing people to view my
Creative Commons licensed videos that say NO COMMERCIAL USE.

I'd say that charging for viewing is commerical use."

<http://tinyurl.com/7nnzu>
<http://offonatangent.blogspot.com/2005/11/ive-requested-that-
videospider-remove.html>

My post details my research into them including this from their site:

"Q:
Why are you charging people for videos I've posted to USENET for free
distribution?

A:
We're not charging people for your videos. Videospider customers are
paying for our service that formats and indexes USENET binary posts to
make them easier to browse and view."

My emails to them were rejected.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.