I had a similar confusion which turned out to be a menu option on
whether to send the signal out to the TV.  Go to

Videos->Video Settings->TV Out

Set it to "Ask" (press the center Enter).  Then you'll be asked on
each video "TV Off/TV On".

   ;),

   Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Susan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You know, it's funny this came up again (someone posted about this a
> few weeks ago)... I just tried this about a week ago.  I tried that,
> and just about every single color combination I could think of, and I
> couldn't get it to work.  I even pulled the 1/8" out of the ipod
> halfway.  All I could ever get was 1 channel of sound into the TV (or
> rather, to come OUT of the TV).  And believe me--I'm no cable idiot--I
> used to work at Radio Shack back when Radio Shack was popular LOL
>
> :)
> Susan
>

> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "DOUG" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2005/11/18/video-ipod.html
> >

> > The MacDevCenter's (and former Lifehacker Associate Editor) Erica
Sadun

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM