>  I've been reading this group for the last week or so and have been
> officially video podcasting for a about the same time.
>  What I find perplexing is the hand wringing over Rocketboom and it's
> perceived slights to the video podcasting community.

kent--
im going to keep your email below...becasue its good reference.
I hope the back and forth between Verdi and Baron didnt scare too many
new people off.
but its a good example of where we're at.

as a community we just need to learn respect for each other.
the personal videobloggers shouldnt diss the "shows".
the "shows" should diss the personal videobloggers.
or if anyone does...be prepared for criticism.

as Kent says below....
when talking to press, we should all celebrate the fact that we can
all be our own video producers AND distribution.
this is the revolution.

jay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/u8TY5A/tzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM