Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 10:15 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] small piece of history

< http://poorbuthappy.com/ease/video/metv.mov >

This video is almost a year old.

This is Peter, Jay, Kenyatta, Mica, and me at Jay's apartment in Harlem, NYC.

Peter had just started Me-TV, which became MeFeedia, which was based
on Kenyatta's VogBrowser, which was based on a proof-of-concept called
ViPodder, which became ANT, and then subsequently FireAnt.

Vloggercon happened a few weeks later.

This list was still very small. Rocketboom was just getting its start,
and there were some interesting people that just joined the list, like
Ryanne Hodson, Michael Verdi, Chuck Olsen, and Cassius Bullemhead
(Adam Quirk).

There were hardly any video RSS feeds in existence other than those of
our friends whom we convinced to do it.... one at a time.

-Josh