Hey Tom,
You can - though it's kind of clumsy.  Since you're using blogspot,
just set up a second blog (don't publicize it) and copy and past your
regular posts over there.  Just remember to change the url of the
video.  Then set up a feedburner feed and put the button on your main
blog.
Verdi,

--
Me: http://michaelverdi.com