I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about, but when I
read "multi-panel" you make it sound like viewing more than one
video at a time, like half the screen on one topic and half the
screen on something else.  I use Roxio software, which allows this
type of "stuff" through what are called overlays.  Oh, and I'm on a
PC too.  :)

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Hand" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I came across this podcast ("Whats Important" Video Podcast  -
> Australia) on iTunes recently and really appreciated the
documentary
> multi-panel method of presentation.
>
> It appears to be created by some folks in Perth Australia.  Their
> subjects are short and rather normal, but the method held my
interest.

> I would like to use this same technique for some short
documentaries,

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM