I'd like someone to tell me how to get a separate feed BY Category in
TypePad.

And while you are at it, I'd also like a custom header graphic.

On my videoblog, http://stevegarfield.blogs.com , I have 'The Carol and
Steve Show' and 'Vlog Soup' set up as categories and people want to
subscribe to them.

Thanks,
--Steve

On Nov 24, 2005, at 5:10 PM, Joshua Kinberg wrote:

> Or maybe its time to ween off Blogger to something that provides more
> options and customizability... Wordpress, MovableType, TypePad, and
> there are plenty of others...

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM