yeah I don't think that many of us have actually taken the time to
really delve into the nitty gritty of CC I mean if this is a matter of
trying to get this site to take down the video (it is made by the same
guy who makes "mexico movies") Then I would say that you should go
after everyone who has not given "propper attribution" which I guess
would include me too...As I see it, I am happy if they put the link to
my page/original post because that way people actually click and can
go to my site instead of the in-video credits. But I guess that if the
video is ever taken out of the page the attribution would be lost, but
i don't think this is anything new. We have been remixing eachothers
stuff without in-video-attribution forever...but i guess it is good to
know the ways that we are technically supposed to be doing things
according to our CC licenses

--
Josh Leo

joshleo.com