From: Enric
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2005 2:00 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Most watched videos?

If you haven't yet, check out the blip.tv blog sorted by "Most Popular
First".  Josh Leo rules.

  -- Enric
  http://www.cirne.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:

> I like Blip TV's "most watched" videos list.  It doesn't always
reflect the best videos of the day (sometimes a vlog with some
misleading title causes people to check it out) but it also includes
videos that are among the best of the day.

> I've been hoping to start some sort of Vlog Digest.  Time just
hasn't permitted me to do so--plus a lack of tech skills.  However, it
would be a great start if aggregators and hosts like Blip TV could
compile a list of links to the "most watched" videos every day (and
maybe compile lists of the most watched videos during the last month
too which would sort out a lot of chaff).

> This would enable us to search for vlogs that we missed.  It would
also give a sense of satisfaction to those vloggers who do achieve a
following and multiple views over time.  We certainly don't get that
through feedback.

> Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
>
> Videographer, Writer, Activist
> Advisor: The Immortality Institute