On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 04:26:21 +0100, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It brings up a good question...how many videobloggers use their blogs
> to post text and video? (as in text is when no video is accompanying
> the text)

Me. :o)
I really don't see why anyone should be limited to just posting video to
their blog if they want their blog to work in mefeedia (or any other
blog-related service). Only supporting video posts is a limitation totally
alien to the way the web works (and it's a little bit pretentious). Unless
you're aiming to be "tv watching on the web", of course.

Anders, Raymond and I went to Bloggforum in Stockholm last weekend - it's
Sweden's largest blog conference. Of all the people we spoke with and
presented for no one was interested in starting a video-only blog. A
handful was interested in adding video to their existing blog (and a
couple have already).

- Andreas
--
<URL:http://www.solitude.dk/>