Yeah, I deleted the 1394 OHCI Host and Windows rebuilt it. I
reinstalled SB from the CD. On the CD there is a driver for the 1394
but it doesn't work on XP.

>From another site it was suggested that I copy the old 1394 .dlls from
SP1 and plunked them in to the current SP2.

I'm just really frustrated. I checked the camera out 3 ways from
Sunday, I honestly don't believe it is the problem. It is between the
port and XP2. I didn't want to upgrade to XP2, I just knew I was gonna
get kicked in the rump for it.

Gena

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM