Hi all,

I just made a new video and I would like to invite all and sundry to see it, It
has been
languishing in at Blip.tv since this morning and although it's comedy itself,
hardly anyone
has glimpsed it.  Maybe the humour is not to the American taste, I dunno, but
for those of
you who are interested, check it out now, please.

http://www.blip.tv/file/5335
http://www.dailymotion.com/pjkproductions/video/10764

And also on my site.

The French Version will be available soon, by the end of the day, once I have
rendered it.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM