> I just made a new video and I would like to invite all and sundry to see it,
> It has been
> languishing in at Blip.tv since this morning and although it's comedy itself,
> hardly anyone
> has glimpsed it.  Maybe the humour is not to the American taste, I dunno, but
> for those of
> you who are interested, check it out now, please.
>
> http://www.blip.tv/file/5335
> http://www.dailymotion.com/pjkproductions/video/10764

its funny...people in the US bought "pet rocks" in the 70's.
so reality is weirder than our imaginations.
next time, just link to the permalink to your videoblog...i always
like to see the context in which it was posted.
i was also hoping to find out why this britsh guyn is living in france.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>