Peter, is there anyway to "refresh" what mefeedia sees? Ie: to get it to clear out it's database and re-look through all the entries in a videblog to find files, links and make new thumbnails??

Or any way to tell it to go get a thumbnail??

It seems quite common that mefeedia misses a movie + never makes the thumbnail for it. And I ran into trouble when I changed a post and mefeedia was stuck on the first version (which I'd deleted) and wouldn't take in the new information about the second version....

is there a way to 'refresh' what mefeedia knows??
jen

Of course, this is a minor problem compared to the fact that it has
*still* not showing thumbs for almost half my videos (even some fairly
recent ones).

missbhavens1969 wrote:

>I was just in the middle of adding a mefeedia thumbnail video archive
>to my sidebar with help from the freevlog tutorial and I realised
>something: it's going to create thumbs for my text posts as well,
>right? This is sort of opposite of what I was trying to accomplish.
>Short of creating two seperate feeds/blogs (one for text posts & one
>for video) is there any way around this?
>
>Hmmm...
>
>Bekah
>http://missbhavens.blogspot.com
>
>ps: happy thanksgiving
>

>Yahoo! Groups Links

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org
http://wearethemedia.com
http://www.corante.com/events/feedfest/

aim/ichat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: msandy
spin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Individual
Fireant
Typepad
Use

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.