Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 1:34 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Richard and Bill Recaping Meet the Vloggers

hi Bill,

      we've been experimenting with transcoding Quicktime movies to Flash
Video (FLV) on Blip - if it will help, I can make a Flash version of
your video available.

      otherwise, it played fine for me - Mac OS X 10.4.3 with Quicktime
7.0.2, and 3ivx D4 4.5.1 installed.

      let us know if there's anything we can do for you!

cheers,

- Jared

--
Jared Klett
Co-founder, Blip.tv

On Nov 21, 2005, at 8:46 PM, Bill Streeter wrote:

> Yeah the issue is with the video that I posted on Blip.tv
> http://blip.tv/file/4915/ of Richard and I returning from the Meet the
> Vloggers in Chicago. It's not on my main blog, so there is no Flash
> version, it's the QuickTime. This happened once before. I did
> something with 3vix that made some people get a white screen rather
> than a picture. And the weird thing was that these people had
> simularly configured machines to mine (OS 10.4 QuickTime 7) etc. Yet I
> could view the files and they couldn't. The only thing I could think
> of was the fact that I had 3vix installed on my Quicktime and they
> didn't.
>
> Bill

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use