Thanks Enric, it's strange that it does not open in QT.  For me it does.  Oh well...

On 11/27/05, Enric <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Ivanyi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Michael:
>
> I made a DV movie and exported a self-contained quicktime version
with all
> the original DV settings, except for the size I set to 640 x 480.  I
opened
> it up in QT Pro, and exported as a MOVIE to iPOD (320x240).  I ended
up with
> the .m4v.  But I changed the extension from .m4v to .mov. -- simply
changing
> the number 4 to the letter 0, kind of a longwinded approach but I am
curios
> if it will play on the iPod?
>
> Could you or anyone please check this .mov to see it it plays on the
iPod?

> http://55broad.video.blip.tv/Civanyi-MissingPlacesH264iPodVersion908.mov
>
> chris @
>
> www.cafesiena.blogspot.com

I tried to get it to load in quicktime 7, but quicktime said it wasn't
an understood format.  I can't get it to go into iTunes as .mov, it
will come in as .m4v.  There may be something in the file header that
specifies it to be m4v.

-- Enric

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM