You don't lose the text associated with the blog post with RSS.
In fact the text is a very integral part of it.
In FireAnt, we've always treated the blog post as a whole unit, and
strive to keep all the metadata in tact.

This is not the case with some other "podcatchers" such as iTunes.

-Josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM