right. it's like if you make experimental film/video:  it's helpful (i think) to make your work not as against something (ie "critical cinema") but as *for* something: for your own _expression_/world/people. and what i mean to say is that rather than feeling an encroachment by the "big boys", you can feel it as a moment where we can put out anything we want (which is really not the norm for "the media"), and it instantly occupies the same rung as anything else. so, it's like we're all big. really big.

-dl