Wow this is a really cool lil' program! I'm definately going to use
this ... may have to buy it too :-)

Are there any downsides?  (for example is it using some crayz QT
feature that only tech-savy users on the lastest and greatest macs are
going to be able to see or something? :-P )

Thanks the for the link, I really like the demo.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpTY2A/lzNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM