The downgrade of QT sux becuse then you can't view h.264.
I really feel like Apple is rushing early to market with these new
technologies before they are really ready.

I know Peter's video iPod completely died after maybe 2 weeks of use.
He returned it and is now waiting for a replacement.

Add this to their neglegent technical specs for RSS, the
out-of-thin-air m4v extension, and other recent flubs, and I can't
really tell if Apple's products live up to their brilliant marketing.

-josh

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM