When I tried (several times) the downgrade to QT6, my G5 desktop
stopped recognizing the firewire port.  I finaly ended up installing
OS 9.22 and running quicktime 6.03 on there.  Now I have both QT7 (OS
X) and QT6 (OS 9.22).  QT6 on OS 9.22 runs a bith quirky, but the last
two 3ivx posts I did on http://techalley.cirne.com seem to work ok.

  -- Enric

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM