I guess we don't really talk them into it - we show them how to do it.  We do a video with them on the spot, and then put it on their site right away so that they are sure what we are doing with their image.   A lot of people are nervous about the media - in general it does them more harm than good.  What we are offering is a chance for them to BE the media, which resonates well.